Tuesday, February 5, 2013

..and wishing, and hoping , and waiting....

Hey all!   Landon is still quite comfortable in my woombie and so we're just waiting....but I caught this awesome video of him last night, in my belly, moving and rolling around.  there is no more room but i'm not sure thats phasing him :)  i'm still feeling pretty good, but pray that he'll be here this week...my dr is on call at the hospital this Friday and would love for him to deliver him-so lets pray for that...it would really work out for us!! however, i realize i have no control over any of this hahahah! Patience, not a strong point, but i'm learning :)   Enjoy the video, I think its pretty cool...watch it carefully bc it kinda looks like he is doing the wave or the worm!


5 comments:

jenny maguire said...

Love your belly videos! I wish I had done that with my two. Seeing yours brings back so many memories! Enjoy these last "movement" moments as you wait for his arrival . . . all too soon you'll be reminiscing about it!

Anna Larrison said...

So exciting! I have almost the same video, me sitting in front of the laptop recording, and Jack doing flips in my belly. Cherish these uncomfortable moments, because believe it or not you will actually miss it! ;)

julie said...

The waiting was always the hardest part for me. I love watching these videos of Landon in your belly. He'll have so much fun watching them with you someday...

Kirsten said...

Love it! Wish I would have thought of that! Keep us posted!!

Anonymous said...

[url=http://aluejxfttk.com]gEtUh[/url] - BCrddw , http://iluubcb.com