Friday, September 26, 2014

Hello-ha


I wanted to try and highlight some of the fun things Landon and I are doing and what works and what doesn't!  Would love your feedback too- what fun, interesting, creative, simple, activities are you doing with your kiddos?




Thursday 9/25/14
Balloon Fun- Landon has had a love/hate relationship with balloons..he used to loathe them bc they were scary and moved on their own..however, he is now in love with them!  He loves hitting, kicking, throwing the balloon.  I blew one up and for 45 mins he played with the balloon- running after it, kicking it, using my brush to hit, etc.  I played with him part of the time, but for a lot of the time he was totally involved on his own!  And he was running everywhere so when nap time came- he was ready! Simple, cheap and a good time!









No comments: